See something worth saving? Register now to save all your favourite recipes to one place.
Remember you must be logged in to use MyCookbook
Tips and Tricks
Find out great tips and tricks to help create that perfect dish... Read More
Chocolate Orange Pot, Raspberries and Avonmore Fresh Cream
By Oliver Dunne, Michelin Star Chef (Bon Appetit)
- 200ml Avonmore Milk
- 200ml Avonmore Cream
- 50ml Orange Juice
- 25ml Grand Marnier
- 2 Oranges (juiced & zest)
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 x 25g Sugar
- 125mg Milk Chocolate
- 175g Dark Chocolate
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Small Bunch of Mint
- 1 Tub of Avonmore Whipped Cream
- 1 Punnet of Fresh Raspberries
- Boil the cream, milk, orange juice, zest, 25g sugar, grand Marnier and allow to infuse for 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg & egg yolks with the remaining sugar together.
- Pour the cream mixture through a sieve onto the egg mixture removing the zest. Whisk to ensure everything is mixed together.
- Pour the mixture into a heavy based pot & slowly cook over a low heat until it thickens slightly.
- When thick pour over the chocolate, mix well and divide into the serving dishes.
- Peel and cut the orange into segments and mix with some chopped mint and spoon on top.
- Add a few fresh raspberries and a spoon of Avonmore cream.