See something worth saving? Register now to save all your favourite recipes to one place.
Remember you must be logged in to use MyCookbook
Tips and Tricks
Find out great tips and tricks to help create that perfect dish... Read More
Courtesy of BBQhut.ie
- • 2 tablespoons of tapenade (olive paste)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- • 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- • 2 teaspoons of finely grated lemon rind
- 4 tuna steaks
- • Chopped spring onion, to garnish
- Combine the tapenade (olive paste), oil, garlic, lemon rind and some black pepper. Spread over both sides of the tuna and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place the tuna on a lightly oiled, preheated BBQ plate (griddle) or grill and cook, turning once for about 3 minutes each side. When cooked, the steak should still be pink in the centre. Sprinkle with the spring onion.
Serving Suggestion: Baby spinach salad with toasted pinenuts.
Serve with: Chardonnay.